In search of an Administrative Assistant (Part-time 25 to 35hrs/wk). The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work patiently and diligently under pressure. This position requires a versatile individual who has experience in customer service, answering phones/emails and following a daily routine. Looking for someone who is extremely organized, efficient, and who is a great team player while also being able to work on and complete tasks independently. Punctuality and the ability to multi-task are critical to the owner and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering phones for the office.
- Responding to Emails (Clients, Suppliers, Etc.).
- Managing calendar.
- Preparing online presentations that are client-ready.
- Following up on Orders.
- Following up on Accounts Receivable.
- Filing, ordering office supplies, maintaining the office organized.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel, and Outlook (Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop would be a plus).
- Highly effective communication skills (written, verbal, listening, interpersonal).
- Multi-tasking a MUST, able to function under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to lift and carry materials for the office (up to 20 lbs).
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Exudes a positive demeanor and professionalism (intraoffice, with suppliers & customers).
- Exhibits superior organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, focus, and adaptability.
- Adept at problem-solving.
- Knowledge of Promotional Product Industry preferred but not required.
Office Environment Details:
- This role will be in a small two-person office.
- The office tends to be busy, but quiet. Most interaction with clients is via email, some phone calls.
- The ideal candidate will thrive under a manager who is/has high expectations, is direct, and extremely efficient.
Compensation Details: DOE.